среда, 27 февраля 2013 г.

Shopping on Gmarket. Gmarket Haul


gmarket review photo _MG_5285_zps1a6d5436.jpg
Hi guys:)
Again, today I'm going to tell you about Gmarket shopping. I've got few new itemds rcently and, as always, I'm really happy with them. Gmarket is keep on staying my favorite way of shopping for the past few years.
For more Gmarket reviews, please take a look at my other posts here: Gmarket Haul 1 , Gmarket Haul 2 , Gmarket Haul 3 .

I will start my review from te architectural - looking Holika Holika jelly pop tint (the actual title of it is "I’m London Holic Jelly pop tint triple kit"). What can I say? It's really amazing- it was my fisrt experience of using tints and it's colors are really good. And I really love design of the package. Estetic side of the product means a lot for me. I totally recommend it.

 photo _MG_5291_zps64d39183.jpg

"Give milk" notebooks
gmarket review photo _MG_5295_zps1b38703a.jpg
I've ordered two really cute "Give Milk" mini notebooks for drawing. Paper is a bit grey,but for me it's not a problem. The notebooks fit really good even a really small bag, so it's a plus for me because I don't like bringing with myself really heavy stuff. Really cute and simple design. The price is a bit hight but I still like it.

Lovely woolen skirt
gmarket review tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_5254_zps918eb3db.jpg
The lovely grey woolen skirt is really warm (which means a lot because Russian winter is really cold) and comfy. it still looks beautiful and cute. The material is wonderful,the price is reasonable too.

Elegant white skirt
gmarket review tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_5263_zpsf218d50b.jpg
This is my fav item recently! Looks really elegant, the material is really good and the size fits perfectly. I like white clothes, really simple yet beautiful. Going to combine it with grey/black clothes probably... Can't wait to wear it on some event.

Peach color mini skirt
gmarket review tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_5244_zps88b2d459.jpg
I guess I needed some color splash. It's not really bright, but I wanted something gentle and feminine yet still minimal. This will be good for summer time.

RealCOCO grey oversized coat/blazer
gmarket review tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_5270_zps9e8729c1.jpg
I really love it! RealCOCO is one of my favorite minishops on gmarket. The price is good,quality and the design is perfect too. I really love oversized clothes- I feel really comfortable wearing it, so I'm really happy with it. The lemon tints are so lovely.

Beautiful beige clutch
white&beige outfit tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_3330_zpsa0307f30.jpg
If you're reading my blog, you've probably seen it in my recent looks. I love it! I got also the brown-one for my friend.

Mak Maks beautiful peach pink color skirt
peach skirt tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_3391-1_zpsa92ce8e6.jpg
peach skirt tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_3416_zps2ddf27bf.jpg
I love the lines! What a beautiful design and quality is good.


And here are some beautiful clothes i've photographed on my friend. These blazers are really awesome and skirts are perfect for summer time.
Grey woolen skirt gmarket tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_9278_zpsde46ab34.jpg
Really stylish and comfortable. I love the vertical lines which creates a beautiful silhouette.

Cotton skirt
gmarket tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_9261_zps53d636c4.jpg
Bright, colorful cotton skirt with flower print. Not really my style, but who nows.... I love the color and print is quite unique and nice.

Peach color maxi skirt
gmarket tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_9315_zpsddac069b.jpg
Again, good material and quality itself.

Elegant Chiffon blouse
gmarket tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_9240_zps23e74782.jpg
Beige color with black details works perfectly well. I bought it for my friend:)

And for the last,but not least, here are really beautiful colorful jackets.
gmarket tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_9133_zps91ef65da.jpg
gmarket tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_9190_zps1a995054.jpg
gmarket tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_9189_zps80784840.jpg

Hope this post was useful for you!
For more Gmarket reviews, please check out these posts :
Gmarket Haul 1
Gmarket Haul 2
Gmarket Haul 3
Zaiman Gold Cacao Park. Korean facial mask review

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий