воскресенье, 26 мая 2013 г.

Shopping on Gmarket. Gmarket Haul.

tatiana kurnosova outfit ootd photo _MG_9990_zps812a3380.jpg

I love shopping on Gmarket. It's quite cheap and easy, the quality is good. So, I'd like to share with you guys my recent buys' photos and review. Hope this information will be useful for you. Please feel free to share your thoughts in comments.
For more Gmarket reviews, please take a look at my other posts here: Gmarket Haul 1 , Gmarket Haul 2 , Gmarket Haul 3 .

REAL COCO SHIRTS. The brand I really love for its cheap items, nice original design and a good quality.
This time I bought two shirts (I can't call it blouses, because it's material is very simple and it looks almost like menswear): white and dark blue.

ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_0442_zps01ac9fd0.jpg

At first, let me tell you about the white one. When I first tried it on, it looked perfect! The size is free, so it will fit almost everyone. It looks a bit oversized on me, but it's OK, I really like it. Everything seems to be perfect,except, after washing it it took me a lot of time to press it with electric iron and even after that it wasn't look as good as I wanted it to be. So, although, I still love the design, I'm a bit disappointed...

ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_0437_zps56d4cc9d.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0459_zps41e247d9.jpg
tatiana kurnosova white outfit photo _MG_3501_zps117bbfda.jpg

Dark blue shirt. Looks beautiful both with casual clothes like pants, denim and etc., also looks good with very feminine skirts: from mini to maxi ones. I love how it looks! But it's the same design as the white one and has exactly the same problems. After wash, it's almost impossible to press it and get the original look. Plus I found one more problem: I have a cat and it's hair goes straight to this shirt and it looks awful. So, if have any pets and you still want to buy it, I recommend you to always have a clean brush for this item.

ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_0451_zps353187cd.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0461_zps625f380d.jpg

WHITE PANTS WITH ZIPPERS. I would even call it leggings. It fits the body perfectly, really skinny. Design and material are good, it's very comfortable to wear and surprisingly warm! I used to wear it during quite cold weather and I felt good.
But I also would like to warn you about it's lenght. the pants are quite short. For me it's OK, because I'm only 163 cm and I guess for 165 cm it will look nice too, but if you're taller than that, I'd suggest you to be very careful when you buy pants on Gmarket and make sure to check out all measurements.

ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_3506_zpsf061bcc5.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0464_zps6515eb54.jpg
ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_3512_zps60f7dfcc.jpg

BLACK PANTS WITH ZIPPERS. I bought them in the same shop as the white ones. The features are the same, but I think the black pants are more practical: you can wear the pants in any weather (I wouldn't recommend you to wear white pants when it's raining).

ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_3555_zps0ec8f4ca.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0471_zps0367216a.jpg
ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_3520_zpsb3fdd712.jpg

BEIGE CHIFFON WIDE PANTS. Bought them in one of Gmarket's Sohos (small Korean boutique shop). They are really comfortable, perfect for summer time. I don't like being too tanned, so sometimes I like covering my legs during hot weather. It feels cool and comfy, sometimes looks like a skirt. Very neutral color, recommend it!

detail photo _MG_8950_zpsb00626cf.jpg

MAK MAKS "ARCHITECTURAL" JACKET. Oh, I can't even describe how much I love this Korean brand! Mak Maks is definitely one of my favourite shops! The prices are reasonable, quality is really nice and the design is perfect for me!
I fell in love with this white summer jacket when I first saw it on the picture. Design reminds me the architectural forms, so beautiful and clean lines! The textile is good and it has a lovely blue color accents. You can wear it total white or with a little bit of color tint. A "must have" item for me!

gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0463_zpsc33c125b.jpg
ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_3561_zpse354e385.jpg
ootd look outfit gmarket haul  tatiana kurnosova photo _MG_3586-1_zps5b9c1701.jpg
ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_9983_zps18293732.jpg

MAK MAKS WHITE JACKET. One more summer jacket from Mak Maks. This jacket is way more classic and minimal, but it's design is also unique. I love the lines, it's so beautiful! Quality is great as always! I'm obsessed with Mak Maks' jackets, I always want more! If you like jackets, visit their shop, you won't be disappointed.

gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0462_zpse75a0fce.jpg
ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_3527_zps6c7dae39.jpg
ootd look outfit gmarket haul photo _MG_3532_zps98bafbc6.jpg
detail photo _MG_8847_zps8d949ff5.jpg

SUNGLASSES AND GLASSES. it's not the first time I'm buying glasses and sunglasses on Gmarket. I love the quality and design, the price is so cheap too. Perfect! Each pair of glasses has it's own package, looks simple and beautiful.I especially love the leopard sunglasses, so good looking!

1. White + brown sunglasses
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0479_zpse0cf0752.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0480_zpsa91c519b.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0485_zpsec4c25d9.jpg

2. Leopard + brown sunglasses
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0491_zps4e7fdc11.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0492_zpsff8ab31e.jpg

3. Classic black glasses
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0493_zpsce09ba45.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0494_zpsc3d8fdf8.jpg

3. Total black sunglasses
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0496_zps860ad4ad.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0497_zpsbf82295b.jpg

4. Black + light beige glasses
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0498_zps0ab93cbb.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0499_zps45d2843f.jpg

5. Silver + black oval sunglasses
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0500_zps65b1712d.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0501_zps02249640.jpg

6. One more pair of classic black glasses
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0502_zps5ea9e2a5.jpg
gmarket haul shopping on gmarket photo _MG_0504_zpsf2290f3c.jpg

CONVERSE SNEAKERS. I bought five (!) pairs of Converse Sneakers on Gmarket by a really cheap price. I got them for my friends, so I can't share with you my personal experience of wearing it, but my friends are happy and they like them a lot. Here are few pictures,their quality seems to be nice too.

converse sneakers gmarket haul korean shopping photo _MG_3419_zps5fa46d06.jpg
converse sneakers gmarket haul korean shopping photo _MG_3416_zpsa49236d8.jpg
converse sneakers gmarket haul korean shopping photo _MG_3417_zpsa91495b5.jpg
converse sneakers gmarket haul korean shopping photo _MG_3420_zpsa779d613.jpg
converse sneakers gmarket haul korean shopping photo _MG_3423_zpsc2de9d5e.jpg

VOGUE KOREA. The last, but not least! The love of my life - Vogue Korea Magazine! Yes, you can buy on Gmarket almost everything! Not only clothes, accessories and cosmetics, but also books, magazines,electronics and many other things. Unfortunately I can't read Korean but I really enjoy seing the beautiful editorials and new shoots. It's so hard to find good scans and pictures from Korean Vogue online and it's a please being able holding this magazine in my hands.
In my opinion, the best Vogue Magazines are Vogue Italia and Vogue Korea. They create the best editorials ever. So different, but very interesting.

vogue korea shopping on gmarket gmarket haul photo _MG_0507_zpsac56aec2.jpg

Hope this article was useful for you.For more Gmarket reviews, please check out these posts :
Gmarket Haul 1
Gmarket Haul 2
Gmarket Haul 3
Zaiman Gold Cacao Park. Korean facial mask review

11 комментариев:

  1. nice new in !
    i love the sunnies :)




    International BEAUTY Giveaway

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr/2013/05/giveaway-inside-benefit-neutral-kit.html


    Coline ♡

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. the photography is amazing!
    i love everything that you got - you have such a wonderfully simplistic yet super chic taste in items



    brokegirldilemmas.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Hi, you have fantastic blog:) I invite you to me and if you want, maybe we can follow each other?
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Great blazers!
    xx
    Masha
    http://disconnectdots.blogspot.ru/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I absolutely love all your purchases and the way you styled it!
    I had slight doubts on the Asian sizes (knowing that they are known to be TINY) but I think I have a better idea on what they would be like after seeing them on you fitting so beautifully!!!!

    Just to let you know (if you are planning to make more purchases)
    they are giving out 20% off coupons on fashion purchases till early September.

    http://english.gmarket.co.kr/planview/plan.asp?sid=119876&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000005&pos_class_kind=T

    I chose some staple items on my shopping cart cuz im a bit worried about those bold pieces' quality but here I go!

    Please post more pics on your future purchases!!

    XOXO

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Dear Titiana, I love your post and your pics!! Beautiful!! Could you please share the link where you got the chiffon pant and link of the Mak Maks shop? I have tried to locate both but failed :( Thanks a great deal!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Dear Vicky,
      I'm sorry for such late reply. I've been away from my blog for a long time.
      Unfortunately those links don't work anymore and I can't find it too, sorry.
      But I'm selling those pants (both in beige and black color), if you're still interested, I can sell it to you by very nice price :) I only wore it twice for a photoshoot, they look perfect. Please e-mail me for details if you're interested: contact [at] tatianakurnosova.com

      Удалить