среда, 29 мая 2013 г.

Bence Farkas. Model. New Face. Inspiration.

I adore people with red hair and freckles and when it comes to red haired models, I'm simply speechless! They always look so unique,fresh and create a special playful mood in high fashio shoots. Red haired people can be mysterious and so expressive... So, look at this handsome guy from Hungary!

Bence Farkas is a new face of Bananas Paris, Why Not Model Management Milan, Select Model Management London, Sight Management Studio Barcelona and IZAIO Management Berlin. He was discovered on the street of Budapest and signed by Icon Model management.

He's already been working in Paris for some time and I'm sure he's going to have a great career! I love his "architectural" bone structure and athletic body. I'm sure he will look great both on the runway and in various commercial shoots. So, let's wait for more photos of Ben and wish him good luck on upcoming shows!

Full Name: Bence Farkas
Height: 185 cm / 6’1″
Nationality: Hungarian
Date of Birth: June 25
Mother Agency: Icon Model Management
Model Agencies:
Paris: Bananas
Milan: Why Not Model Management
London: Select Model Management
Barcelona: Sight Management Studio
Berlin: IZAIO Management



Photos: Models.com, The Fashion Spot

2 комментария:

  1. Ah amazing photography and inspiration, I'm starting to become more and more interested in fashion photography and you can see one of my latest posts on my blog.
    Followed you via Bloglovin too, excited for whats to come!

    Sam
    http://sprksam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much Sam!
      Of course, I'll check out your blog too.

      Have a nice day!
      Tatiana

      Удалить