вторник, 9 июля 2013 г.

Bambi Northwood-Blyth for Urban Outfitters. Inspiration

Have been browsing some old photos of Bambi Northwood-Blyth and found this amazing shoot for Urban Outfitters Catalogue from 2012 year.

There's such a great summer mood in it, so magical and inspiring! Maybe these photos look so attractive for me, because I want to go to the sea so much! I dream about few days with a magical sea view... But unfortunately, I'm stuck in the city with my work and can't let myself have a vacation at the moment. I only hope that I'll have one really soon.

Bambi always look so amazing on the photos, I love her really natural look and relaxed style. Hope you will enjoy these photos.

There's a small bonus: you will also find some personal Bambi Northwood-Blyth photos, including some with her husband Dan Single, a founder of cult Australian brand Ksubi. I think they look great together!



















Photos: http://bambi-northwood-blyth.tumblr.com/

7 комментариев: