суббота, 12 октября 2013 г.

DnN St. Petersburg Fashion Week. Day III.

Third day of DnN St. Petersburg Fashion Week (Check out the Firs Day here and Second day here ). For me it was the most interesting one, because I got a chance to go backstage (I'll post one more special post about it soon) and watch the crazy process of doing make-up, hairstyle and talk to some friends who worked there.

The show has started with two collections of students of International School of Design. The clothes were laconic and quite simple, I loved the neutral color palette and draped garments.





The second runway show we visited was Monton. Classic chic and casual looks, perfect for everyday life. Not my style at all, but the one who likes prints and bright colors will love it for sure. Some suits will be perfect for business ladies. There were also men's garments with bright details like pink jacket and sweaters with ornamental prints.





All photos by TATIANA KURNOSOVA

2 комментария: