пятница, 11 октября 2013 г.

Minju Kim for H&M

Finally, it's almost here! Winner of the H&M Design Award 2013, Minju Kim has developed pieces for being sold in selected H&M stores around the world from October 17th. I only hope Minju Kim's collection will be in Russian H&M stores too.

Minju Kim has graduated from Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Antwerp. She has showed a great collection with transformed drawn characters on her garments. Ahain, I can feel a bit of Korean themes in her clothing. I love the structure and layers she put there. The texture of textile is strong and soft at the same time, the color palette is fresh, but not too colorful.

Minju Kim' s collection consists of nine women’s pieces and two accessories. I'm absolutely in love with sweatshirt and thinking about buying t-shirt too. If I had an endless budget, I would probably just buy all of these pieces. Although they're not completely in my style, I feel like we belong together...

Hope you'll enjoy the lookbook of Minju Kim for H&M and few more photos from “Dear My Friend” collection.























Photos: about.hm.com, www.lookatme.ru

3 комментария: