четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

A break


I've realized that it's been a year break.
A break from posting anything here.
Like a silence...

No, I haven't been silent for all this time, I've  been using other social media sites and apps like instagram. And I've been living my life. A bit messy life though.
This year is a hard one, but it's getting better and better with time. And I'm really excited. I'm getting better.

I want to live in a real life, in this momen.
I love the Universe and the Universe loves me.
And no, I'm not crazy horoscope fan or anything, but I've been feeling really spirutual lately and I love this positive energy of my mind, I love these vibes, this thrill and the calmness.
I enjoy writing down my thoughts.
I enjoy being naked.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий